Consumer Protection Act compliant
ORDER ON DELIVERY
The customer is allowed to inspect the goods on delivery and if the parcel is incorrect, can liaise with the Kairos-Moulds online customer services department to have it returned and your payment reimbursed.
COOLING OFF PERIOD, GOODS NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE
Below is the Kairos-Moulds returns policy.
Kairos-Moulds will allow a return on an item of merchandise returned within 14 days of date of delivery /receipt provided that:
- The original invoice is presented on return as proof of purchase.
- The item has not been opened or used.
- The item is undamaged and in its original condition and packaging.
- Items sold with promotional gifts are returned together with the gift.
- The item is returned in the country of purchase.
- No returns of Final End of Season Sale items will be permitted.
- No returns of Gift Cards will be permitted.
We will gladly refund the consumer if:
- the consumer has the original invoice (so that we can prove purchase),
- the product is within 1 months old from date of purchase,
- if it is a manufacturing fault (upon assessment),
- the product has been used for the intended use
If you are not happy with your purchase and wish to return it, and all criteria above have been met, you need to follow the process below:
- Phone our customer services call centre on 073 587 6870 and log the return with them.
- You will arrange with a courier company to send the parcel, at your own cost.
- The original courier fee will not be refunded.